When placing your order, please note the following: For all orders within the USA, please allow 7 - 20 business days for delivery. Canada, Europe 10-30 business days for delivery. Australia, New Zealand 10-30 business days for delivery. All Others 15-45 business days for delivery. This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time.
3. I just placed my order but decided that I want to cancel it. What do I need to do?
To cancel your order, we must hear from you that day. Otherwise your order will be processed and shipped out according to our terms.
4. Only part of my order showed up. Where is the rest of my order?
Your order may come from different suppliers, therefore it may arrive at different times and have different tracking numbers.
5. My order is missing parts or is broken. What do I need to do?
Please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you resolve the problem!
6. . When can I expect tracking information? I didn't receive any notification emails of an order confirmation or tracking, where can I get that?
A: Typically the shipping carriers update their system slowly (several days may pass before you get tracking). If you haven't received it within a week's time frame, first we would advise to check your spam/junk folder in case and make sure you entered your correct email address upon ordering. Or if you decided to create an account here then you can also check there. If all else fails and nothing is there, please contact us directly at the above mentioned email and we can assist you!
7. How do I contact the WeLoveCats shop?
If you have any questions that are not on this FAQ page, please email us at email@example.com , and we will promptly get back to you!
8. Do you have a phone number I can call?
No, but please don’t misunderstand this as any lack of interest! We’d love to answer your questions! We know the decision to omit phone support is unusual, but after experimenting with different approaches, we’ve found that starting with email and chat enables us to provide the fastest response.
We focus on providing fast and high quality responses this way, so you’re always talking to a human that can help first-hand.
9. Do you accept wholesale orders?
Depending on order size requested and your business it is possible. Please contact us.
10. What’s the Difference Between a Dog and a Cat?
Dog: These people feed me, pet me, love me, they must be God.
Cat: These people feed me, pet me, love me, I must be a God.